cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logging in on my smart tv

maschisoxfan
Local Performer

I have been apandora subscriber for several years and have never had any problems with accessing content on either my computer or smart tv.  Suddenty, I cannot access my music on the tv, while previously it was quite easy.  Also, is there a simple way to deleet music choices  -  the grandkids loaded up kids music, we no longer need.  Thank you

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

maschisoxfan
Local Performer
Thank you Adam: I tried my password again and it was accepted. My wife and I have had several analogous problems with passwords recently, and we deduced that the problem was that we purchased a new and updated computer which required that we update several passwords. We are back on track and my playlist was saved. We are now enjoying Pandora again on the tv. Thanks again for reaching out to us! Michael and Alice-Jo

View solution in original post

3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@maschisoxfan I'd be happy to help with any questions you have, but I will need additional information to do so.

Can you explain your issue a bit further?

1. If you are on a TV, what is the make and model?
  2. You mentioned you are unable to access your music on your TV - is the issue that your email and password is not getting accepted when signing in on that device?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

The more details you're able to provide, the better equipped I'll be to help.

I look forward to hearing back.

0 Kudos

maschisoxfan
Local Performer
Thank you Adam: I tried my password again and it was accepted. My wife and I have had several analogous problems with passwords recently, and we deduced that the problem was that we purchased a new and updated computer which required that we update several passwords. We are back on track and my playlist was saved. We are now enjoying Pandora again on the tv. Thanks again for reaching out to us! Michael and Alice-Jo

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy to hear it, @maschisoxfan😁

Enjoy the music!

0 Kudos