cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logitech UE Smart Radio: No longer able to connect

jrbarba1
Local Performer

Just started to get this message "Invalid Pandora login information".

I have only been using the free Pandora version and this situation is on my Logitech UE Smart Radio.

I have updated everything and double checked everything.  I can stream to my desktop, laptop, tablet, phone (on the same network BTW).

Any help?

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

James Barba
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @jrbarba1! Welcome to community. 👋

Unfortunately, Logitech Smart Radios are no longer supported by Pandora, so we can't provide any specific activation or troubleshooting steps for your device. 

If your Smart Radio isn't working, first, make sure your device has the latest firmware by checking for a new update. If an update is available, try loading Pandora again once the update is complete.

If you're still having the same problem:

• Try connecting directly via an ethernet cable rather than wirelessly (if you have this option on your device), and see if that helps.
  • Try rebooting your modem and router and restarting the device.
  • Try removing and re-adding the app (if this is possible on your device).

If you continue to have trouble after trying these steps, I'd recommend contacting the manufacturer directly for more help.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

jrbarba1
Local Performer
I have tried all those, repeatedly, to no avail. My assumption that even
commercial free Pandora is no longer supported?

Thank you so much for your reply.
James Barba
0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @jrbarba1 - That's correct, sometimes listeners will be able to use Pandora using an unsupported device, but that functionality may break unintentionally due to updates to the app or OS meant to address other issues.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos