mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mhb Our engineers believe this issue is now resolved.

If your S1 controller still says "no collection available," I recommend running through the suggested troubleshooting steps @TannerPandora provided in his message above.

If that doesn't help, could you tell me more about how you usually connect to stream music on your Sonos?

• Are you using the Pandora app or the Sonos Controller app?: S1 controller
  • If you are using the Sonos Controller app, are you streaming from your mobile device or from a computer?

Let me know.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @jba387 thanks for posting! I moved your message over to Other Devices to help keep things organized. 

Sorry to hear this is occurring on your Sonos. 

I've asked our User Support team to enable a trace on your account so we can better understand what may be happening.

While this trace is enabled I'd like to start with some standard troubleshooting. Apologies if you've already tried some of these steps.

First, confirm that your mobile device is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Sonos.

Next, check for any updates to the Sonos and Pandora apps. To check for any necessary updates, visit the app store on your device.

If you continue to have trouble after you've done that, make sure that your Sonos' firmware is up to date.

To check for firmware updates from an iOS or Android device, open your Sonos app and tap on the More tab. Select Settings and then Check for Updates.

Once any necessary updates are complete, restart your Sonos device and try Pandora again.

Let me know how it goes!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

pmahady
Local Performer

I have the same problem. What is the solution?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pmahady Thank you for sharing your experience on the community.

Our engineers are aware of this issue and are working on it.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime as they work to find a fix. 🚧🛠

0 Kudos

mhb
Local Performer

I have the same problem. I use the S1 controller at one location and the S2 controller at a second location.  The S1 controller says "no selections available" for Pandora.  

When does Pandora think they will have this resolved?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mhb Our engineers believe this issue is now resolved.

If your S1 controller still says "no collection available," I recommend running through the suggested troubleshooting steps @TannerPandora provided in his message above.

If that doesn't help, could you tell me more about how you usually connect to stream music on your Sonos?

• Are you using the Pandora app or the Sonos Controller app?: S1 controller
  • If you are using the Sonos Controller app, are you streaming from your mobile device or from a computer?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

Rand6878
Local Performer

Hello AdamPandora, I am having the same challenge as @mhb. I've checked for updates on both Pandora and Sonos S1, and there are none. I'm using the Sonos S1 app on my computer. As an aside, a couple of days ago I downloaded a couple thousand songs to my Pandora playlists. This is my first attempt to listen to them using Sonos S1. Any assistance you're able to provide would be appreciated. Thanks.

0 Kudos