cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC playlist stops randomly

daniellel
Local Performer

I am new to playlists.  Created my first one and it played fine.  Created a second one today and it plays one or two songs and stops.  At the end of a song.  Randomly.  Does not restart even if I wait.  I'm on high speed internet at the office.  I don't get it.  This never happened before I had playlists.  The music just played.  Help.

Labels (1)
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @daniellel thanks for posting to community! Sorry for any trouble!

Are you using the desktop app or web browser? If you're on the desktop, are you using PC or Mac? If you're on a web browser, which browser are you using?

Do you know if this only happens at your office?

At the office do you know if you are using any VPN, internet firewall, or anti-virus program? If so, try allowing access to www.pandora.com within those programs, and then try visiting our site again. If this doesn't help, then try disabling them entirely as a test.

Let me know. Thanks again for being part of community! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

lancerogers_rpc
Local Performer

What if that does not fix the problem? It was working fine for the past year. Nothing on this end has changed

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @lancerogers_rpc! Thanks for posting. 

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot/ photo of what you're seeing? (If you're not sure how to take a screenshot, just let me know and I'll be happy to provide you with some additional steps.)

Let me know. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos