cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Pandora Premium Integration with Bose Soundtouch

Binaural462
Underground

Will Pandora Premium ever be added to Bose Soundtouch? I can use Pandora, but it is the free account that only allows stations to be played. It does not give any premium features that I pay for.

Labels (1)
4 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Binaural462 thanks for posting!

The best place to give us feedback and suggestions you'd like to see on Pandora is by visiting our Feature Request board. From here you can post your ideas and like the suggestions and ideas of other listeners. ๐ŸŽง

Thanks again for posting to community! 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Po1
Local Performer

I canโ€™t figure out how to add my favorite music to Bose sealer I just bought?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Po1 thanks for posting. I moved your message over to an existing post I believe is similar.

Individual manufacturers are usually responsible for the implementation of the Pandora application, some devices may lack Pandora Premium's features, such as the Bose Soundtouch (Stations are only available on Bose.)

At this time, Pandora Premium is available on our website, as well as the devices listed here

There is a feature request to expand Premium features for Bose. To upvote this idea, click here

Hope this helped. Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

tomjmcg
Local Performer

Maybe it would make sense to have Pandora's dev team work with Bose.  All of the other services work seamlessly with Bose Soundtouch.  I may be a corner case for you guys, but if Pandora does not work with Soundtouch, I really have no reason to have Pandora (free or premium).

0 Kudos