cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Podcasts - Not available on all device

dm13
Local Performer

I've installed and re-installed Pandora on my LG smart TV. While music stations are available and play, a search for any podcast results in music selections; no podcasts. I have the free edition of Pandora. It works fine on my Fire TV. 

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
8 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @dm13! Thanks for posting to community. 

Podcast are not available for all devices. Can you let me know the model and year of your LG TV, I'll take a closer look. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

katsura
Local Performer

Can listen to Pandora podcasts and music when using computer....but can only listen to music when using Samsumg TV.

What can I do to listen to podcasts using tv?  I think I have Premium edition of Pandora as I pay 119.xx per year for my subscription.

HELP

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@katsura Podcast are not available for all devices.

Can you let me know the model and year of your LG TV, I'll take a closer look. 

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

katsura
Local Performer
Samsung tv
Model un32j5500afxza
Type un32j5500
Version. Xc43
Made in Mexico
Purchased jun 2017

Thanks for your help
0 Kudos

Johnny0634Cash
Underground

Are podcasts available on HiSense Roku TV?

ipadOS?

advTHANKSance. 

I'm just this guy, see?
0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Johnny0634Cash

Podcasts are available on supported iOS/iPadOS devices. The current version of Pandora requires system version 13 or higher. To confirm the iOS version you are running on your device, open your device's Settings, go to General, About, and Version. 

At this time, we've made podcasts available to most users on Android TV and Fire TV. We are still working on making podcasts available on other devices.

If you're not seeing podcasts yet, I'd recommend making sure your device is up to date.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Johnny0634Cash
Underground

It is.

but no podcasts.

btw, how do I get rid of LLOYD COLE, whom I never selected.

I'm just this guy, see?
0 Kudos

TannerPandora

@Johnny0634Cash 

Can you share a screenshot of the 'My Collection' page on your mobile device. You can share the screenshot here in this thread.

To delete a station from your collection, you can use the following steps:

ANDROID DEVICES

1. Go to My Collection.
  2. Press and hold (i.e., "long press") the station you'd like to delete.
  • If you're a free listener or Pandora Plus subscriber, select Delete station. Next confirm by selecting Delete once more.
  • If you're a Pandora Premium user, tap the highlighted Collect checkmark and select Delete when prompted.

IOS DEVICES

1. Go to My Collection and locate the station you'd like to delete. 
  • If you're a free listener or a Pandora Plus subscriber, swipe the station to the left and select Delete.
  • If you're a Pandora Premium user, press and hold the station name (i.e., "long press"). Next, tap the highlighted Collected checkmark and select Delete when prompted.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos