cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premium Access for Roku

Lester46
Local Performer

On my computer I can choose and play individual songs but on my tv via roku, all I can get are radio stations.  How can I stream my computer version pandora to my tv?

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Lester46  Thanks for posting!

I see that you're currently subscribed to the free ad-supported Pandora service. 

Since the ability to play songs on-demand is a feature of Premium. It looks like you're enabling a complimentary session of Pandora Premium on your computer, which allows you to interact with an advertisement in order to listen to content on-demand. 

Because individual manufacturers are usually responsible for the implementation of the Pandora application, some devices may lack features found on other devices, like your computer.

If you'd like to see Premium Access made available on Pandora for Roku, I suggest visiting our Feature Request board with this feedback. 

Hope this helped to answer your question! 🙂

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Lester46
Local Performer

I get Pandora on my television via a Roku box that had Pandora in it.  It allows me access to radio stations only (as near as I can tell).  When I go to Pandora via the internet on my computer, I get a totally different interface.  I can select a song, listen to it and, as a bonus, see the lyrics.  Is there any way this interface, or the music choices, can be streamed to my television?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Lester46

I moved your latest post into your previous message since they are very similar. 

At this time, you won't be able to stream Pandora from your computer to your TV. The only way to stream Pandora would be through a 3rd party system like AirPlay. 

If you'd like to see similar features for your Roku, I recommend visiting our Feature Request with your feedback. 

Thanks for being part of community! Have a great rest of your day. 🍁🍽

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos