cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick Mix Locking Up

crystaldragon
Underground

Well, guess I thanked you for fixing my Quick Mix on my Vizio TV too soon.

Last night it started locking up the TV and shutting it down. When I turned the TV back on the app was still running locked up. Had to wait a few minutes before turning TV back on so the app would have a chance to close.

Decided to give it another go this morning but the same thing happened.

At least for the moment my Dish Hopper/Joey are still working. Now I'll take that back my Joey just locked up. As Joey locked up am assuming the Hopper upstairs has as well.

I live and work from home. Music is a big part of my life and it's a drag not to have it in my office for motivation or upstairs for relaxing.

Please fix my Quick Mix and stop removing channels I've selected.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @crystaldragon 

Can you explain in more detail what happens when you say 'locking up'. Does the Pandora app freeze but the music continues to play? Does the sound stop but the counter continue to move? Are there any error message that pop up? If so, what do they say?

In the meantime, let's try removing the device association from your account and running through the setup process again to see if that helps.

I've removed the device association from your account. This will automatically sign you out once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Next, click here to select steps specific to your device in order to set up Pandora once more.

Let me know how it goes. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @crystaldragon 

Can you explain in more detail what happens when you say 'locking up'. Does the Pandora app freeze but the music continues to play? Does the sound stop but the counter continue to move? Are there any error message that pop up? If so, what do they say?

In the meantime, let's try removing the device association from your account and running through the setup process again to see if that helps.

I've removed the device association from your account. This will automatically sign you out once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Next, click here to select steps specific to your device in order to set up Pandora once more.

Let me know how it goes. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

hoganfish
Local Performer

That is the same fix I was given to re-sign back into Pandora Account on TV, and Pandora still freezes and skips on the tv pandora app. Dish Network and Xfinity said it was a pandora issue or is it the Dish Pandora App? Dish said they have no way of removing and re-installing the app for Dish TV. They still blame Pandora.

0 Kudos