Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED 03/24/2020: Unable to link Pandora to Alexa

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update 03/24/20: Hi again, everyone! 👋🏽 

You should now be able to link to your devices without trouble.

(You may need to log out of both the Pandora and Alexa app and log back in before you can successfully link your devices)

As this is now resolved, I am closing this thread from comments. If you experience this issue again in the future, please create a new post and reference this existing thread.

Happy listening! 😎

Pandora Update: 03/24/20: Hi everyone!

Thanks to all who reached out to let us know they were experiencing linking issues with Amazon Alexa. We're looking into it on our end, and will post an update when we know more.

++

Here's a screenshot of what the error looks like:

Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 6.59.38 AM.png

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all!

It has been confirmed that this issue is fixed. 🛠

As this is now resolved, I am closing this thread from comments. If you experience this issue again in the future, please create a new post and reference this existing thread.

Happy listening! 😎

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
33 Replies

MusicFan0062
Local Performer

anyone else having issues linking to Echo device ?

was working fine, then Alexa stopped seeing that account was linked

disabled and tried to link again and upon click of "Approve Access" i get message from Alexa app: We are unable to link Pandora at this time.

anybody know a workaround (i already tried resetting apps, phone, network, etc)

or do i just have to wait for Amazon to figure it out and fix it  ?

thanks!

Ahoyt
Local Performer

I am having the same issue.

0 Kudos

Lisachannel
Local Performer

I am also having g the same issue. 

0 Kudos

Flyingpans
Local Performer

Me and my wife always listen to Pandora at night before bed, last night we asked Echo to play and it said please check what i have sent you on your device Thinking ?? Ok we look and the "skill" was turned off  when i go in to the "Play" option so, Then I go in to the "Skills" section to turn it back on and its enabled  ?? so I check the account page under the same section there and my account is not linked. So when I try to link my account well you see 

Unlinked it self and you see what happens when i try to link backUnlinked it self and you see what happens when i try to link back

0 Kudos

bdeandel
Local Performer

My account has previously been linked to Alexa and working fine.  Today I am getting the message that my account needs to be linked and when I tried to re-link the account I get the message "We were unable to link Pandora at this time."

0 Kudos

mercator1
Local Performer

Amazon customer service says it is a major Pandora outage. However I can play Pandora on my android device with no problem at all.

Would be nice to hear from Pandora support which is true.

KS
Local Performer

Same issue here. 

Will we be alerted once it's rectified?

0 Kudos

Rideout3
Local Performer

Same problem

0 Kudos

Halesboo
Local Performer

Same and I have been searching to see if it is happening to anyone else and it is.  I think its a Pandora issue. 

0 Kudos

veriojon
Local Performer

Same issue

0 Kudos

SailirSue
Local Performer

Same issue-anyone know how to solve?

0 Kudos

jeb60599
Local Performer

can play Pandora on my iphone and macbook air, but as of last night and this morning, stopped working with Echo.. 

0 Kudos

DottieB
Local Performer

Yes, same issue, will we be notified when this is resolved ?

0 Kudos

User49506
Local Performer

Same here.  Pandora works flawlessly on all other devices.  Must be an interface issue between Pandora and Amazon.  Both blame one another.

0 Kudos

wingmanzz
Local Performer

Same issue here. Unlinked, but cannot relink.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks to everyone who reached out to let us know they were experiencing linking issues with Amazon Alexa. We're looking into it on our end, and will post an update when we know more.

kadancer1
Local Performer

My alexa won’t let me link my pandora account and says that it is unable to link it at this time. I really want to play music again, how do I fix this?

0 Kudos

O-Spiarmph
Local Performer

Thank you for letting us know. I was about to reset my alexa after the unlinking and attempt to relink failed. Good luck. 

0 Kudos

lclick
Local Performer

This morning Alexa tells me to enable the Pandora skill on my Alexa app. I've been using it for months  and it's still enabled on the app.  It just doesn't work on my Echo Dot any more.

0 Kudos