cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED 1/5/21: In-home Devices - Can't log in/ Won't Load/ Unexpected problem

TannerPandora

Hi all! Thanks for posting your experience. 

I've passed your reports along to our engineering team for further investigation. At this time I do not have any troubleshooting steps to provide. 

If you're experiencing a log in/connection error or unexpected error message, please let me know the following information so that I may include this in the report.

• What is the make and model of device(s)?
  • What happens when you open Pandora?
  • If there is an error message, what does the error message say? 

Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Pandora Update 1/5/21 2:05PM: 

We've received multiple confirmations from listeners and vendors confirming they are able to listen to Pandora on their in-home devices once again. 

We recommend that you power cycle your device and then try Pandora again. If you continue to have trouble, please create a new post. This post will be marked as resolved and closed from further comment to keep the community tidy.

Thanks for being part of the community! 

Pandora Update 1/5/21: 

Hi all! We now believe this has been resolved. We recommend that you power cycle your device (i.e. turn off the device, wait a few minutes and then turn back on) and then try Pandora once again.

If you continue to have trouble, please let us know. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
18 Replies

Mbodane6
Local Performer

My Denon receiver will no longer connect to my account. I did a firmware update but still no luck. 

0 Kudos

tsare
Local Performer

yep, would be nice if they did same for me. Both of my Onkyo stopped work along with Marantz. worked this morning. login doesn't work on one, other logged in but froze at connecting to station.

Yep, All three of my AVR just stopped working today. Pandora broke something. Marantz 8801, Onkyo NR5007, NR709. Bad part is they are EOL and don't have firmware updates anymore. Guess I don't need a Pandora subscription anymore since they are my primary sources.

Moderator Edit: Merge posts

0 Kudos

llavelle
Local Performer

Trying to access Pandora - says - Can't connect -- if problem persist contact Support-Pandora@Pandora.com

Wanted to let you know - this started yesterday

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @llavelle! Thanks for the follow up, sorry to hear this is happening. 

Can you tell me a bit more about your device? What is the make and model?

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

NolanCrutch
Local Performer

Hello. A customer of ours was able to use Pandora on his Denon AVR-X2100W up until yesterday. When he tries to use Pandora, he enters his email and password (confirmed working on his iPad), but the Denon just spins and eventually takes him to a screen that just says "Pandora Account." Pandora doesn't actually load anymore. Wondering if something changed with the SSL certificate like what happened back in 2018 where Denon had to release a firmware update to fix the issue. Thanks for any help you can provide. 

0 Kudos

Thor
Local Performer

Attempted twice to log on the app from a yahoo tv app. It just says “error occurred  talk to support “

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Pandora Update 1/5/21: 

Hi all! We now believe this has been resolved. We recommend that you power cycle your device (i.e. turn off the device, wait a few minutes and then turn back on) and then try Pandora once again.

Hi all! Thanks for posting your experience. 

I've passed your reports along to our engineering team for further investigation. At this time I do not have any troubleshooting steps to provide. 

If you're experiencing a log in/connection error or unexpected error message, please let me know the following information so that I may include this in the report.

• What is the make and model of device(s)?
  • What happens when you open Pandora?
  • If there is an error message, what does the error message say? 

Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

sinanju
Local Performer

I'm having this same problem. Tried the trouble-shooting steps with no luck. Several years ago when this happened, there was a change on the Pandora side that broke support and it required a fix. 

I'm using a Pioneer VSX-1130

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Thor! Thanks for posting!

Can you clarify the make and model of your Yahoo TV - is the manufacturer Vizio?

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

NolanCrutch
Local Performer

Hello.

I think I got an automated reply from you guys because I specified the make and model of the device and what happens when the customer opens Pandora in my post.

Here's the post:

[cid:image001.jpg@01D80245.33C83F30]

Moderator Edit: Personal Information

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @NolanCrutch! Thanks for the post! We're looking into it. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

llavelle
Local Performer
Vizio
0 Kudos

thesagebrushkid
Local Performer

My Kindle fire stopped playing in the middle of a song yesterday and since then keeps saying "Can not connect to Pandora." I cleaned out the cache and all but nothing is changed.

0 Kudos

sinanju
Local Performer

The problem is not resolved for my Pioneer VSX-1130 receiver.

Pioneer VSX-1130
"Server Error"

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @thesagebrushkid!

What's the model and year of your Kindle Fire?

Also, I checked the Pandora account associated with your community profile and there are no devices connected. Is it possible you have another account?

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @sinanju! Thanks for the follow up.

I've merged your post into our current thread: In-home Devices - Can't log in/ Won't Load/ Unexpected problem

The thread is marked with a solution in order to help others who may be experiencing this issue. In the meantime, we appreciate your patience while we investigate.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Pandora Update 1/5/21 2:05PM: 

We've received multiple confirmations from listeners and vendors confirming they are able to listen to Pandora on their in-home devices once again. 

We recommend that you power cycle your device and then try Pandora again. If you continue to have trouble, please create a new post. This post will be marked as resolved and closed from further comment to keep the community tidy.

Thanks for being part of the community! 

Pandora Update 1/5/21: 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

thesagebrushkid
Local Performer

I do not recall the account I used to sign up. It's been so long ago.  But I do not think it's really matters at this point. And I do not think I need to provide a year and model for you guys to figure out what's wrong with your company's connection issues. Especially when I am seeing other people with the same issues on different devices. So, why would that be an issue with my device? Sounds more like you have very poor tech issues and you are looking to blame it on the customers and their devices instead of yourself. I will move on. I have not been happy with Pandora any for the last year anyway. Constantly loosing signals, Cutting out in the middle of songs, Commercials cut in when I paid not to get commercials.   

Moderator Edit: Format

0 Kudos