cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED 5/5/21: Roku - Does Not Remember Login Information

Valerie621990
Local Performer

I have the Same issue tried removing, reset password ect. Keeps saying roku failed to provide required account information. Everything else works just not pandora 

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Pandora Update 5/5/2021: Hi all! I'm closing this thread and marking it as resolved. If this issue with Roku not remembering your log-in info returns, please create a new post, referencing this thread. 

Pandora Update 5/4/2021: Hi all! After reaching out to Roku, we now believe this issue has been resolved. 

Please try logging into Pandora on your Roku device once again. If you continue to have trouble, please let me know. 

Pandora Update, 5/4/2021: Hi all, thanks for visiting community!

If you're having difficulty logging in, receive an error message when logging in, or your login information is not being saved when using Roku, we're aware of this and have reached out to Roku. 

If you're experiencing this issue, please post the following info:

• Your Roku model?
  • What is the serial number? (Settings > System > About)
  • What Roku software version is your device using? (Settings > System > About)

I'll be posting updates in this thread as they are made available to me. Thanks for your patience while we investigate. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

Kat3
Local Performer

Pandora has also stopped working on my Roku. I've tried all the troubleshooting steps. When I enter the code online, it says my account is set up but the a Pandora app on the Roku keeps asking me login. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hey @Kat3! Thanks for posting. 

Are you able to login and it doesn't appear to save the info? Or are you not able to login and it returns you to the login screen?

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Pandora Update 5/5/2021: Hi all! I'm closing this thread and marking it as resolved. If this issue with Roku not remembering your log-in info returns, please create a new post, referencing this thread. 

Pandora Update 5/4/2021: Hi all! After reaching out to Roku, we now believe this issue has been resolved. 

Please try logging into Pandora on your Roku device once again. If you continue to have trouble, please let me know. 

Pandora Update, 5/4/2021: Hi all, thanks for visiting community!

If you're having difficulty logging in, receive an error message when logging in, or your login information is not being saved when using Roku, we're aware of this and have reached out to Roku. 

If you're experiencing this issue, please post the following info:

• Your Roku model?
  • What is the serial number? (Settings > System > About)
  • What Roku software version is your device using? (Settings > System > About)

I'll be posting updates in this thread as they are made available to me. Thanks for your patience while we investigate. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Kat3
Local Performer

Hi, It's working now. Thanks!

TannerPandora

Thanks for letting us know @Kat3!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport