cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED 8/31/21: Xfinity - Song(s) repeat / plays twice

TannerPandora

PANDORA UPDATE 8/31/21: We have received confirmation that this has been resolved. If you continue to have trouble, please create a new post. This post will be closed from further comment to keep the community tidy.

PANDORA UPDATE 8/31/21: Hi everyone! We now believe that this issue has been resolved. Please try again and let us know if you continue to have trouble. 

Thanks for being part of community!

PANDORA UPDATE 8/30/21: Good day, everyone! Thank you for sharing your experience with the community. We are aware of this behavior with Samsung and Xfinity devices and are looking into it.

Because other listeners have reported that troubleshooting has not been effective, I will not be posting troubleshooting steps at this time.

I’ve added you all to our ticket and will post updates here as they become available.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
22 Replies

mrlenoir
Local Performer

I am having the same problem Do Pandora have a contact number. Need to speak with the technician

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

PANDORA UPDATE 8/31/21: Hi everyone! We now believe that this issue has been resolved. Please try again and let us know if you continue to have trouble. 

Thanks for being part of community!

PANDORA UPDATE 8/30/21: Good day, everyone! Thank you for sharing your experience with the community. We are aware of this behavior with Samsung and Xfinity devices and are looking into it.

Because other listeners have reported that troubleshooting has not been effective, I will not be posting troubleshooting steps at this time.

I’ve added you all to our ticket and will post updates here as they become available.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

les_ismoore116
Local Performer

I've been listening to Pandora (paid version) via Comcast/Xfinity for sometime now. I also listen via my PC and Android smartphone. There are problems ONLY with Comcast. First, was when Pandora would drop out (resulting to a switch to whatever was playing on Xfinity's Music Choice). Next, maneuvering the cursor is slow and tedious. Lastly, every so often, the same song is played back to back (happens on multiple stations). These problems do not happen on my other two formats. I've re-booted the box and did a Comcast system re-set, with no success. Is Comcast sabotaging Pandora?

0 Kudos