cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved 12/8/21: AWS outage causing login and activation issues for Roku and Alexa

sauermk97
Local Performer

I am having a problem with Roku not remembering Login info on other devices.  I go to pandora.com/roku as it says, put in the code, and then nothing happens.  Problem just started this morning on all devices.  I noticed a prior problem back in May that says resolved and to reference that post if it happens again.   Please help.

https://community.pandora.com/t5/Other-Devices/RESOLVED-5-5-21-Roku-Does-Not-Remember-Login-Informat...

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Thanks for confirming, @Whatever2021! It does appear that the AWS outage has been resolved. 

I'll mark this as resolved and close the thread from future comments to keep things tidy. If you run into an issue with Roku or Alexa in the future, feel free to check out any existing thread in Other Devices or create a new thread. 

Thanks for being part of community! 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

Whatever2021
Local Performer

Suddenly Pandora won't login on my Roku TV. I have rebooted, deleted and reinstalled app, and unplugged/reset modem, and made sure Roku software is up to date - nothing works to solve problem. It worked fine before today, and continues to be ok on both my computer and phone ... just won't work on Roku. I keep getting an error message that Roku failed to provide required account information, and to login with email address and password ....... which I tried, and that still wouldn't work. After deleting app and reinstalling, I tried the activation code, and it said my tv would work ......... nope, it still didn't. I'm out of ideas. This seems to be a problem between Roku and Pandora?  Please help.

Now that I've reinstalled it - I can do nothing with the app. If I try to go to the Pandora settings on the TV, I get a message that I'm not connected to the Internet ........ which I definitely am!!  Every other channel is working/streaming just fine. I can no longer even uninstall it as the only message I get when on the Pandora app is that I'm not connected. This is maddening.  What's going on, and why all of a sudden today???

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @sauermk97 and @Whatever2021! Thanks for posting. 

I've merged your posts here to keep things tidy: AWS outage causing login and activation issues for Roku and Alexa

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Maryannesail
Local Performer

On my Roku tv Pandora says it is not receiving automatic sign in from Roku. 

0 Kudos

Whatever2021
Local Performer

Yep, the Amazon problem must have been it .... things started working again last night. Thanks for the reply!

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for confirming, @Whatever2021! It does appear that the AWS outage has been resolved. 

I'll mark this as resolved and close the thread from future comments to keep things tidy. If you run into an issue with Roku or Alexa in the future, feel free to check out any existing thread in Other Devices or create a new thread. 

Thanks for being part of community! 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos