Shuffle on your Amazon TV should appear as a station tile in your station list. Sorting your stations by A-Z has helped other users locate shuffle. Often it will either be moved to the top of your station list or located in your station list under S.
Here's an example:
If the Shuffle tile doesn't appear, can you do me a favor and please take a picture of what you're seeing. You can post that picture here on this thread.
Additionally, here are some steps to help troubleshoot:
- Restart your device: To do this, just disconnect the power cord (from the back of the device or from the power outlet), and then plug it back in.
- Clear your app data:
- From the Home screen, select Settings > Applications > Manage All Installed Applications;
- Select Pandora from the list;
- From here, clear the cache and/or data. This may help resolve various intermittent performance issues.
Note: clearing data doesn't delete the app itself, but will log you out of Pandora.
3. Uninstall and Reinstall the app:
- From the Home screen, select Settings > Applications > Manage All Installed Applications.
- Select Pandora from the list.
- Click Uninstall.
- Reinstall the app by returning to the Pandora app detail page.