cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku - Ability to Edit Custom Shuffle

DanielJ
Local Performer

Hello,

When I use the Pandora app on my ROKU it will not allow me to customize the shuffle. All my stations will shuffle. I don't have this problem on my mobile phone or desktop computer.

Dan

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @DanielJ. 👋

Thanks for posting about shuffle on your Roku device.

There is not currently a way to edit your Shuffle (or "QuickMix," on some older devices) directly from your device. However, you can edit your Shuffle from a mobile device or the Pandora website. If you need help doing that, please let me know.

Keep in mind that if you edit your Shuffle or QuickMix from a computer or mobile phone, you may need to close and reopen Pandora on the original device in order to see your changes.

If you'd like to see a way to edit a custom shuffle from your Roku device, feel free to create a feature suggestion here

Hope to see you around the community space more often. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @DanielJ. 👋

Thanks for posting about shuffle on your Roku device.

There is not currently a way to edit your Shuffle (or "QuickMix," on some older devices) directly from your device. However, you can edit your Shuffle from a mobile device or the Pandora website. If you need help doing that, please let me know.

Keep in mind that if you edit your Shuffle or QuickMix from a computer or mobile phone, you may need to close and reopen Pandora on the original device in order to see your changes.

If you'd like to see a way to edit a custom shuffle from your Roku device, feel free to create a feature suggestion here

Hope to see you around the community space more often. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos