249 Replies

wiseman_dw
Underground
Mine has been that way for over a year

Sent from Mail<> for Windows
0 Kudos

Doogie99
Local Performer

None of this works. It started in the last month or so. I have tried every option out there and nothing changes. It plays one song and then the sound stops even though it looks like it's playing.

0 Kudos

Lisa602
Local Performer

@TannerPandora im having this issue… please contact me 

0 Kudos

stakelbr
Local Performer
Fixed my issue by uninstalling the Pandora app and reinstalling it.
0 Kudos

MaryG
Local Performer
  • Samsung TV model UN85TU8000FXZA
  • Router and modem models ASUS CM-32_AC2600
  • Are you using Wi-Fi or Ethernet? Ethernet
  • What is the name of your Internet Service Provider? Cox
0 Kudos

RJA111
Local Performer

Has there been a solution to this issue?

0 Kudos

Benhamc
Local Performer

I've tried every suggestion fix listed here.  I just bought a ,Samsung 55 with soundbar and I get nothing, shows playing but no sound.  I did unplug and restarted Pandora, played 1 sound then went back to nothing.  After seeing this same problem for years now, looks like no fix has been found, I'll be unsubscribing now.  

Kschief
Local Performer

I can connect to my smart TV but music will not play.  There is no error. It looks like it's playing but will not play.  I have restarted the tv, the modem, and updated both.  I have restarted the app and reinstalled it 3 times.  

0 Kudos

cherry5408
Local Performer

Pandora on my samsung tv plays the first song after that it doesnt play. I've try deleting and install again but it does the same thing. I miss hearing my stations.

0 Kudos

kjmason111
Local Performer

Is there a solution yet?  My tv does the same thing...😡

0 Kudos

Petznbr
Local Performer
Mine was internet. My building provide slow internet, less than 100mbps. I
upgraded to 300+mbps speed and alls fine.
0 Kudos

Fattie12
Underground

My resolution to this issue was updating my router. My tv had technology that wasn’t compatible with my router and/or wasn’t able to play Pandora. Once I change my router to a new on from the internet company, it worked like a champ. I believe it’s not a Pandora or Samsung issue, it’s an internet problem possibly. I’m not saying this is going to resolve everyone issue but it might work 50% of the time hopefully. If you have a router that’s more than a year old, you might want to try it. 

GuyinIdaho
Local Performer

No audio Pandora app on Samsung

Not sure if this in the right location or not. Also I cannot find how to do PMs.

Is progress being made with Samsung to resolve the issue of audio not playing with the Pandora app on Samsung Smart TVs? I have a recently purchased 2022 CU7000D 43 TV. The audio is hit and miss with the Samsung Pandora app. It plays perfectly well with the Roku app.

I've done all the suggested solutions. None solve the problem.

0 Kudos

jeanmichelchoqu
Underground
It works, sometimes it doesn’t and l have to delete Pandora and start again…

Sent from Outlook for iOS<>
0 Kudos

GuyinIdaho
Local Performer

This same fix seems to have cured my problem. I was using a several years old Linksys router. I just changed to a newer Asus RT-AX3000 router. Audio problem is now solved.

I really think the Tizen operating system that Samsung has changed to for their smart TVs is a really s***ty OS and the cause of a lot of problems with Samsung TVs.

0 Kudos

GuyinIdaho
Local Performer

A newer Asus RT-AX3000 router solved the problem.

0 Kudos

angie1983
Local Performer

I am having the same issue only I am on my TV?. I still can’t hear anything but it shows it’s playing. I have a Samsung TV.

0 Kudos

MaryG
Local Performer
Read that some have changed/upgraded their modem/routers, didn’t think that would work, but it did.
0 Kudos

Canugator
Local Performer

I've deleted app from tv and reinstalled. Ive restarted TMOBILE wireless 5 g internet to tv. Ive restarted tv. Multiple times. App loads, song shows up, little lights blink as if it's playing song. Song loads up, but does not play.

0 Kudos

n8mack33
Local Performer

I've tried everything here. Somehow I managed to fix it on one of my Samsung Frame TVs but not the other Samsung Frame TV... And I'm not interested in replacing my router. It is relatively new and works great for everything else.

0 Kudos