cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung TV: Shuffle doesn't select a song

daisy10
Local Performer

Just installed Pandora on my Samsung Qled, it is in shuffle mode and will shuffle from from 1 to 6 minutes before it selects a song, it works fine on all of my other devices

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@daisy10 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their next email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

daisy10
Local Performer

No response to date very frustrating have exhuasted all options I know of.

0 Kudos

daisy10
Local Performer

Still no solution on Shuffle Stations mode on my Samsung Qled Smart TV have been on the phone with Samsung and pandora support no answers, it will play a song and when it goes to the next song it continues to shuffle for anywhere from 1 to 8 minutes before it will play a song, unless it hits a commercial that comes up right away and then goes to the next song, after that it does the same thing. I have Pandora on 2 IOS Xr phones and 2 IPaD PROS, it works fine on everything except by TV, bummer have a killer surround sound system and cannot use it for Pandora 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @daisy10 Sorry for the continued trouble with shuffle on your Samsung. 

I've gone ahead and merged your new message, into your existing thread from earlier. Please avoid cross-posting messages to avoid violating community guidelines

I checked in with your support inquiry and I do see that that a support agent had reached out to you about this issue. If you're not seeing a response, be sure to check spam or junk folders.

In the meantime, I'm happy to pass this on to our engineering team for further investigation. Unfortunately, I don't believe any troubleshooting steps I could recommend would offer an immediate solution.

Could you tell me a little more about your experience so I can better report this to the appropriate teams?

From your initial post, you mention that Pandora will shuffle for 1 to 6 minutes before selecting a song. Can you let me know if app is skipping songs or buffering before finally playing, or does it appear to play, but there is no sound?

Often a picture or video of the experience can be very helpful to include in our reports.

Thanks for the additional help and patience.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos