cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharp Smart TV does not play next song

JCIsInTucson
Local Performer

The Pandora app on my Sharp Smart TV will play a song and load the next song, put will not automatically play it. This also happens on the first song. The song information displays, but does not give running time or start to play until you click pause then play.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @JCIsInTucson sorry to hear that. Let's try some troubleshooting for you TV. 

Let's try removing the device association from your account and running through the setup process again to see if that helps.

I've gone ahead and removed the device association from your account. This will automatically sign you out once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Then, try removing and re-adding the app (if this is possible on your device).

Let me know how it goes. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @JCIsInTucson sorry to hear that. Let's try some troubleshooting for you TV. 

Let's try removing the device association from your account and running through the setup process again to see if that helps.

I've gone ahead and removed the device association from your account. This will automatically sign you out once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Then, try removing and re-adding the app (if this is possible on your device).

Let me know how it goes. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Jodyschoch
Local Performer

Unable to remove app from smart sharp TV.  I have exited app for many days, re signed in, still unable to continue playing. Have to pause and play every song 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jodyschoch Thanks for writing, and sorry for the trouble. This issue is usually specific to the network you're using to access Pandora, or due to an error on the device itself.

First make sure your device has the latest firmware by checking for a new update. If an update is available, try loading Pandora again once the update is complete.

If you're still having the same problem, then please try a few standard network troubleshooting steps:

• Try connecting directly via an Ethernet cable rather than using Wi-Fi (if you have this option on your device), and see if that helps.
  • Try rebooting your modem and router and restarting the device.

You can also contact the manufacturer directly to troubleshoot your specific device and settings.

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos