cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shuffle on Amazon Fire Devices

tiiimb
Local Performer

Likewise, i see no way to shuffle in Pandora through the firestick. If Pandora would fix this as well as getting their phone app to work through Chromecast audio i would restart my paid subscription

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @tiiimb!

Shuffle on your Amazon TV should appear as a station tile in your station list. Sorting your stations by A-Z has helped other users locate shuffle. Often it will either be moved to the top of your station list or located in your station list under S.

Here's an example: 

IMG_2572.jpgIMG_2573.jpg

If the Shuffle tile doesn't appear, can you do me a favor and please take a picture of what you're seeing. You can post that picture here on this thread. 

Additionally, here are some steps to help troubleshoot:

1. Restart your device: To do this, just disconnect the power cord (from the back of the device or from the power outlet), and then plug it back in.
  2. Clear your app data:
  • From the Home screen, select Settings > Applications > Manage All Installed Applications;
  • Select Pandora from the list;
  • From here, clear the cache and/or data. This may help resolve various intermittent performance issues.

Note: clearing data doesn't delete the app itself, but will log you out of Pandora.

3. Uninstall and Reinstall the app:

• From the Home screen, select Settings > Applications > Manage All Installed Applications.
  • Select Pandora from the list.
  • Click Uninstall.
  • Reinstall the app by returning to the Pandora app detail page.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos