cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sonos: Stations won't shuffle using the Sonos app

troyrutherford2
Local Performer

Hello, I am having an issue with the Sonos app not properly shuffling all my stations on pandora. After logging in to my pandora account (on a web browser) and turning shuffle stations to on, the Sonos app properly shuffles all stations. However, as soon as I log out or the following day when I select shuffle from the Sonos app it only plays music from one of my stations. Is there a way for the Sonos app to permanently shuffle all of my stations so I do no have to log in and turn the shuffle stations on each time I want to listen music on the Sonos App? Any help on this matter is greatly appreciated. 

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @troyrutherford2! Welcome to community. 👋

I had a few follow up questions to better help investigate.

1. Are you using the S1 or S2 Sonos app?
  2. Have you noticed the same experience when shuffling using the Pandora app? If you haven't tried this yet, could you try shuffling when connected to your Sonos with the Pandora app to see if the same thing happens.
  3. Before reaching out, have you tried any troubleshooting steps? If you have, can you let me know what you tried?

In the meantime, I've enabled a trace on your account. Please be sure to use Pandora and Sonos as you normally would.

Thanks for the help!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos