cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sonos Stops and repeats song when playing pandora

DerbyWine
Local Performer

Hi, We have Pandora Plus and Pandora will stop playing a song and restart the same song. We only utilize one device and it will we will be notified its being listened to by another person.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @DerbyWine! Thanks for posting to community. 

I've enabled a trace on your account to help investigate. Can you tell me a little more about your experience?

Does the track repeat when you switch stations, skip to the next track or when using Modes?

Have you tried any troubleshooting? If so, can you let me know which steps? If not, would you mind trying to following:

First, confirm that your mobile device is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Sonos.

Next, check for any updates to the Sonos and Pandora apps. To check for any necessary updates, visit the app store on your device.

Make sure that your Sonos' firmware is up to date.

To check for firmware updates from an iOS or Android device, open your Sonos app and tap on the More tab. Select Settings and then Check for Updates.

Once any necessary updates are complete, restart your Sonos device and try Pandora again.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

DerbyWine
Local Performer

Hi I have uninstalled and reinstalled pandora and we update it frequently. We are on the same wifi. This happens when we are listening to one station and a song will stop then restart. We do not try to skip, it just happens on its own. After doing these steps, it still happens.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

@DerbyWine Unfortunately, I wasn't able to see anything in the trace log. Can you do me a favor and give me a date and time you notice this. I'd like to take a closer look at a specific instance. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

DerbyWine
Local Performer

Yesterday between 10am and 12pm.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @DerbyWine! Thanks for the follow up.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to see anything unusual on my end. I've gone ahead and created a ticket and passed this along to our engineering team for further investigation. 

I'll post in this thread with any updates that are shared with me. 

We appreciate your patience in the meantime. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos