cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sony TV - "Cannot Connect to Pandora" Error Message

BobR1
Underground

This happens to me on my new Sony TV three or four times per week. Turning the TV off and on has no effect. The Wi-Fi is fine for all other devices in the house. If I wait a few hours it works again.

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @BobR1! Welcome to community.

Thanks for posting your experience, sorry to hear this is happening. I've gone ahead and passed this along to our engineering team for review. 

I would also recommend reaching out to Sony Support for further troubleshooting steps specific to your TV. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

RL3
Underground

What was the solution? I get an error message saying unable to connect to your server and to visit your home screen which has nothing regarding the issue.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RL3 This issue is usually specific to the network you're using to access Pandora, or due to an error on the device itself.

First make sure your device has the latest firmware by checking for a new update. If an update is available, try loading Pandora again once the update is complete.

If you're still having the same problem, then please try a few standard network troubleshooting steps:

• Try connecting directly via an Ethernet cable rather than using Wi-Fi (if you have this option on your device), and see if that helps.
  • Try rebooting your modem and router and restarting the device.
  • Try removing and re-adding the app (if this is possible on your device).

You can also contact the manufacturer directly to troubleshoot your specific device and settings.

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos