cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switches stations on Marantz receiver

Tjazz38
Local Performer

I am listening to Pandora through my Marantz receiver which has Pandora built in. I will set a particular station on playing songs while I work around the house. All of a sudden I come upstairs and it's playing a different station. This is very frustrating since I'm paying for this service.

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Some devices you can remove the app and some devices you can't, thanks for checking on that @Tjazz38

I've asked our user support team to remove the device association with your account. Let's have you sign back in and try once more. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Tjazz38 thanks for posting. Let's start with some standard troubleshooting. 

First make sure your device has the latest firmware by checking for a new update. If an update is available, try loading Pandora again once the update is complete. 

If it's still not working, try removing and re-adding the app, if this is possible on your Marantz.

Let me know how it goes. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Tjazz38
Local Performer

I have the latest firmware on this receiver. I don't know of anyway to uninstall and reinstall on this receiver. It's not like a phone or a computer. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Some devices you can remove the app and some devices you can't, thanks for checking on that @Tjazz38

I've asked our user support team to remove the device association with your account. Let's have you sign back in and try once more. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos