cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TVs - Renamed stations do not show up

Haroelim
Local Performer

I have noticed that any station that I've renamed does not show up on any TV version of the Pandora app

This has happened on the Roku, Samsung TV, Android TV, and Fire TV. All of those devices have the latest version of the Pandora app installed. I first noticed the issue on December because I could not find my custom named Christmas station

The same stations *do* show up on the web browser on my PC, and on the Android mobile app

Is there a way to resolve this bug?

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

0 Kudos
4 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Haroelim! Welcome to community.

Thanks for posting your experience. I've gone ahead and passed this along to our engineering team to further investigation. 

Thanks for your patience while they take a closer look. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Haroelim
Local Performer

Thank you for your response,

Is there anything you want me to do or provide that might help with this situation?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for the offer, @Haroelim! Our engineering team is still investigating but I will reach out if there are follow up questions. 

Thanks again!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Haroelim
Local Performer

Hello, it's a been a bit more than a year since I posted this question, and there's been a few updates to the TV since, but I am still having this issue.

The renamed stations do not appear on the TV app. The stations do appear in the Android phone app and web browser on my PC.

Is there someone that can help me troubleshoot this situation?

0 Kudos