cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to replay music on Amazon Fire Stick

Steve40th396
Opening Act

I am not able to hit replay function on my subscription while using amazon fire stick on my TV. I am on the trial subscription till 4/7/2020. But, my phone is able to hit replay. Please advise.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Steve40th396
Opening Act

Okay. Thnx. Firestick works now. Phone works too.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Steve40th396 thanks for posting to community!

Have you tried any troubleshooting yet? If not, I have a few standard suggestions to start with. 

1. Try restarting the Fire Stick - removing it from the TV and plugging it back in. 

2. If possible, try uninstalling the Pandora app from the Fire Stick and then reinstalling. If you need help with this, let me know.

Once you've signed back into Pandora, let me know if you're still running into the replay problem. 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Steve40th396
Opening Act

Did not work. I also noticed on phone the replay button does not work. Is this a case of programming isnt supporting certain devices again?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for trying @Steve40th396 . I've removed the device association with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

After you've been signed out, try logging back into Pandora, let me know if you have trouble. 

++

For your phone, can you do me a favor and please take a screenshot of what you're seeing when you try to replay a song. 

Keep in mind, you may encounter a portion of songs that are unavailable or labeled "Radio Only" due to our current licensing restrictions. These songs will not be available for replay. 

Thanks for the help! 👍🏻

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Steve40th396
Opening Act

Okay. Thnx. Firestick works now. Phone works too.