cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Various Error message(s) on Yamaha receiver

ballwegparts
Local Performer

We are a business with a paid subscription. Currently getting a "No Content" message on our Yamaha R-N500 network receiver. Firmware is up to date. Any suggestions?

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
9 Replies

Voltage
Local Performer

Pandora has been working great for the past couple years on my Yamaha receiver. This morning it simply stopped in the middle of a song. I've followed suggestions found in similar threads such as rebooting my router, updating my receiver's firmware, powering off the receiver, removing power to the receiver, and logging out of my Pandora account and back in on the receiver with no success. All other services on my receiver work as they should. Pandora works on all my other devices, but no longer on my receiver since this morning. Any help you can provide to resolve my issue will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos

s97geckle
Underground

Yes, This happened to me as well on my RX-A1050 rather suddenly. "No Content"

I logged out and in twice as well as rebooted my modem - No change

0 Kudos

Lucky
Local Performer

Suddenly I can’t connect my RX-770 Yamaha Receiver to Pandora. I have read recent conversations and tried to restart my receiver, modem, cable connection. Also, I have deleted and added back both the pandora app and the Yamaha av controller but nothing has worked. I get a unable to connect error code.  Help,

0 Kudos

Voltage
Local Performer

I checked for the first time about an hour ago since I created this thread and all is back to normal. I did find somewhat of a work-around to use in the meantime. I used Pandora on my iPhone and AirPlay as the input source on the receiver. Not ideal, but it works if you don't move out of range of your wireless access point. The Pandora app on my phone has more features than the app on my receiver, but it's still annoying to have to switch between the two apps to control tunes/volume. Anyway, grateful that the issue is resolved.

0 Kudos

donnamartin6613
Local Performer

Help.  I can't get Pandora anymore on my Yamaha RX-V479 receiver.  

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi everyone! Thanks for posting to community!

To help keep things organized I've merged all your posts into one thread since many of you a reporting the same issue on your Yamaha. 

Thank you @Voltage for following up!

We are aware of this issue and believe that it has now been resolved. If you continue to run into trouble, please let me know. 

Thank you all again for posting and letting us know your experience! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

s97geckle
Underground

Indeed, My content loads normally on my Yamaha Receiver as before.

TannerPandora

Thanks for confirming @s97geckle. Happy Friday!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Ram54csu
Underground

Hi @TannerPandora 

I also have a Yamaha MusicCast receiver RXV481 and I can no longer access Pandora on my device. We unfortunately noticed this during a party in our home.  I have tried to disconnect the device, log out of pandora, delete and re-add the Yamaha MusicCast app.  While the app still works in the Pandora app just fine. Sounds like Pandora made an update that is disrupting webcasting home devices based on this article from Crutchfield: 

https://www.crutchfield.com/S-Y55PId6aXJ5/learn/did-your-receivers-pandora-app-quit-working.html

When will this be repaired by Pandora?

0 Kudos