cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xfinity: Playlist repeats after 4 hours

gmengers
Underground

Unable to play full playlist while on premium. After 53 songs (of 387) music starts back at song one. I get the same result playing My Thumbs Up and on a playlist I created. 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gmengers Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

Is the issue that when you listen to one of your customized playlists, the songs start to repeat before cycling through every track that has been added?

If so, can you please confirm if this happens when you shuffle the playlist, or when playing it in sequential order?

Lastly, are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?

Thanks for working with me on this.

0 Kudos

gmengers
Underground

Apparently, the problem is with the Pandora app on Xfinity X1, only plays 4 hours then start back at first song, whether on sequential or shuffle. Don't have the problem when playing from Sonos.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @gmengers 

Sorry to hear this is happening. I'm happy to take a closer look. Can you let em know the name of the playlist you were listening to when this happened?

Thanks for the help!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

gmengers
Underground

I was listening to My Thumbs Up

TannerPandora

Thanks for the follow up, @gmengers. I'll take a closer look at what may be happening. Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos