cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xfinity + Xumo: Server Error message

RayRay66
Local Performer

When I select the Pandora App on my xumo home screen, ot says log in or exit, and neither one will respond when I click on them, . 

I was signed in, but now all of a sudden, not. 

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Note: This message has been Accepted as the Solution to flag the current Steps and/or Status of this thread.

This post will be updated with more information as it is provided to the moderation team.

Pandora Update: 10/21/24

Hi all! The moderation team has been updated that a fix went out to production which should resolve the issue with Pandora not loading on Xfinity + Xumo devices. If you were having trouble, please try again.

If you continue to have trouble, please power cycle your device, by unplugging it for at least 5 minutes, then trying once more.

Thanks for reporting this experience and your patience while it was investigated.

Pandora Update: 10/19/24

Hi @RC869AOL and @RayRay66 

Thanks for reaching out! I've reported your experience to our engineering team so that they can further investigate what may be happening. 

For anyone new visiting this thread that may be having a similar experience. Please post to this thread and include the device you are having trouble on, such as, Xfinity box or Xumo box.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
10 Replies

RC869AOL
Underground

While we had this issue several months back, it seems to have returned.

When Entering Pandora into my XFinity Device on various TV's (Different Brands), it states:  "Server Error"

Please advise!

0 Kudos

donnaz
Local Performer

I am receiving a server error in upper left screen on TV.  This is happening only through Xfinity connection. If I launch Pandora through the same TV using internet it is fine.  I've tried everything I can think of and I still am having the same issue.  

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Note: This message has been Accepted as the Solution to flag the current Steps and/or Status of this thread.

This post will be updated with more information as it is provided to the moderation team.

Hi all! The moderation team has been updated that a fix went out to production which should resolve the issue with Pandora not loading on Xfinity + Xumo devices. If you were having trouble, please try again.

If you continue to have trouble, please power cycle your device, by unplugging it for at least 5 minutes, then trying once more.

Thanks for reporting this experience and your patience while it was investigated.

Thanks for reaching out! I've reported your experience to our engineering team so that they can further investigate what may be happening. 

For anyone new visiting this thread that may be having a similar experience. Please post to this thread and include the device you are having trouble on, such as, Xfinity box or Xumo box.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Sagrady
Local Performer

We have a sony tv connected to an xfinity box.  We have listened to pandora for years.  It suddenly stopped working and say system error.  We can get pandora on other tvs. 

0 Kudos

@RC869AOL here is a solution that I found to be helpful...Perhaps it may be as beneficial for you...

1. Reconnect Pandora: Go to xfinity.com/profile and log in with your Xfinity ID and password. Go to the My Apps tab, click the Manage Connection button on the Pandora app, select the Disconnect Pandora hyperlink, confirm the disconnect, and reconnect the Pandora app.

2. Check for Updates: Ensure that your TV's firmware and the Pandora app are up-to-date.

3. Restart Devices: Sometimes, a simple restart of your TV and Comcast device can resolve connectivity issues.

4. Contact Support: If the issue persists, it might be best to reach out to Comcast or Pandora support for further assistance.

I hope one of these steps helps! Have a blessed day...

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

RC869AOL
Underground

Hello-

I tried these solutions before I entered this Blog today and they did not solve the problem.

This issue has happened previously and it took Pandora to fix the issue on their end.

thank you!

Taaju
Local Performer

We have an XFinity Xumo box, Pandora stopped working two days ago.  Can't log in although "log in" does display.  Got a new Xumo box, still doesn't work.  Pandora works on all other devices with no Xumo box.

0 Kudos

RC869AOL
Underground

Hi All-

This has now been fixed, thank you!

TannerPandora

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Sagrady
Local Performer
It is working now. Thank you

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone