cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yamaha Receiver: Album Art no longer appears

Musicfirst1
Local Performer

This has been going on for quite a while now.  I have a Yamaha surround receiver.  (RX-A3060)  The receiver is about 4 years old.  It used to show album art whenever I used Pandora.    The album art displays just fine streaming music from my server, or Spotify or SiriusXM.  It just not display anymore when using Pandora, except in rare random cases..  It's very weird.  I called Yamaha tech support and they said that is was something on Pandora's end that changed.  I tried deleting the account and re-adding it.  I Also tried signing off all devices, and no  luck.  Does anybody have any ideas?

Thanks,

Earl

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
8 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Musicfirst1 Can you please send us a picture of what is showing on your screen where the album art used to be?

(Please note you won't be able to attach images via email - you will need to open this Community link in a web browser in order to provide attachments)

Thanks for working with us on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

Musicfirst1
Local Performer

Hi Adam, here is the pick.  Thanks for responding

pandora.jpg

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Musicfirst1! Thanks for the photo. Did this start occurring recently? Have you tried any troubleshooting steps and if so, what have you tried?

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

gonzo1968
Local Performer

I have been having the same issue for over a year.  Tried software update for both receiver and tv, no use.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gonzo1968 What is the make and model of your receiver and TV?

Additionally, can you please send us a picture of what you're seeing as well?

(Please note you won't be able to attach images via email - you will need to open this Community link in a web browser in order to provide attachments)

Thanks for working with us on this.

0 Kudos

gonzo1968
Local Performer

Yamaha RX-V681, maybe 7 years old.  I have the latest update, I tried removing my account , then adding.

0 Kudos

revstyles
Local Performer

Apparently, Pandora tech support has no solutions for those of us using an audio preamp or audio receiver for the front end versus a PC.  I have a Marantz AV7702MKII preamp for my source inputs and I stream Pandora. Album art displayed fine for several years until about 2-3 years ago.  Now all I get are the titles with the music, and maybe a music clef displayed. It would be nice to see some solutions lieu of just questions from tech support..   😞

Thanks,

Robert

0 Kudos

Musicfirst1
Local Performer

Absolutely!  The tech folks at Pandora need to figure this out!  Come on guys..

0 Kudos