cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error loading the application - channel master internet channel

channelM
Local Performer

. . . for the last couple days I'm unable to use Pandora .  I'm using a channel master internet DVR which gives me several 'internet channels' - one of which is for Pandora.  (used successfully for 5 years)  I'm getting the attach/login spinning timer on the Pandora channel and I apparently get logged in because I hear my default station playing for 15 -20 seconds before I see my Pandora music screen flash on briefly - then I get the error and exited. 

All other access to my Pandora account is fine.  Channel Master support has left me hanging and I thought I'd take a chance that someone else out there in the Pandora Community is using this old hardware  and can tell me if their Pandora channel is still working.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @channelM - thanks for posting!

Let's try removing the device association from your account and running through the setup process again to see if that helps.

I've asked our User Support team to remove the device association from your account. This will automatically sign you out once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Next, click here to select steps specific to your device in order to set up Pandora once more.

If you do not see your device listed, click here for general activation steps.

Let me know how it goes. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @channelM - thanks for posting!

Let's try removing the device association from your account and running through the setup process again to see if that helps.

I've asked our User Support team to remove the device association from your account. This will automatically sign you out once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Next, click here to select steps specific to your device in order to set up Pandora once more.

If you do not see your device listed, click here for general activation steps.

Let me know how it goes. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

channelM
Local Performer

Wow - thanks for the quick response !

I just tried Pandora on my tv internet channel - and sure enough it proceeded to ask me to sign in with my password ( normally, I just go straight in to my last played music station).  So I'm back !

Thanks a lot for trying to help me out and thanks for whatever you did !

Mike Welch

TannerPandora

Awesome! Glad to hear it @channelM. Enjoy the tunes! 🎧

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos