cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$3.99 rate lost after subscription expired

Funboy1126
Local Performer

I received an email on February 7th telling me my "payment details were out of date" and I needed to fix this. The card I have been using was charged as recently as December, and it does not expire until Sept 2027. So, I went to my account "Settings" where I am supposed to be able to update my details. But my subscription status is now inactive (not available as an option), and I have to choose a new plan.

Has this happened to anyone else? I'm curious if you've reached out to support for an explanation.

I am suspect because I have been a subscriber from nearly the beginning of Pandora. I have been paying $3.99 for my unlimited plan and now it appears I must now pay $4.99. I am fairly certain this is a bait and switch tactic, and they are just squeezing more money out of me. I didn't get any early notification about my payment details needing to be updated (again, they didn't need to be) and I haven't received any email saying prices are going up, even on legacy plans. I'm a little pissed at this blatant plan cancelation approach.

Thoughts? I'd love to hear from others on this.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Funboy1126 I do see you've submitted a message to our support team through our help page.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Funboy1126 I do see you've submitted a message to our support team through our help page.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos