cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Ads on free account

Local Performer

We wouldn't have to skip tracks if Pandora was more in tune with what we like. I have several instrumental stations, yet Pandora tries to play rap or hip hop...if I wanted to listen to that I would add that to my station myself, thank you very much. And that's the only time I skip tracks. Yet, every 20 minutes or approximately three songs, I get a double set of ads. As of January 2020 I was able to listen for almost an hour without an ad, and even when an ad was played it was only one. So ads have literally tripled in less than 2 months. I'll find a new service before I pay for yours. Just the fact that Pandora tries to force music that isn't even close to the stations you've created is annoying enough to make me want to leave.

Highlighted

ADS

Local Performer

I get that Pandora has ads because that is why we get to listen to free music but the amount of ads that happen at one time is ridiculous. I would be perfectly fine with listening to one 15 sec or even 30 sec ad after every 5 or so songs but when you skip one song and then you have to listen to 2 or 3 ads and then you listen to one song and then there are more ads absolutely makes me never want to use pandora. It is way to many ads that most people do not want to hear. 

Highlighted

Re: ADS

Thanks for the feedback @jadasjcbus1232! I've moved your message to a current thread on this subject: Ad Feedback - Too many ads

We appreciate your taking the time to let us know - I've passed this on to our ads department. 

Thanks for being part of community!

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

pandora's forced ad's

Underground

well over the past i'd say 5 year's i have noticed alot more ad's like i listen to 2 song's get 2 ad's then it goes to one song an then i get a advertisement about the artist an then another ad about a product well because of this form of forced premium i had to look for a way to get by it without having to pay for the premium and i found a way and yea i could pay the 4.99 a month but the last time i did that i tried to cancel my premium because i was going to be short in my bank account and even tho i requested my premium to stop you guy's still took the 4.99 which in turn bounced my bank account an your premium ended up cost me $80 and don't say i must've cancelled too late because i cancelled 2 week's before my next payment so since then i feel pandora screwed me and with me finding a new way to get around the ad's i feel it's pay back ...i love pandora been using it for year's and i probably still will now that i can get by your stupid **ahem** premiums ....i know i shouldn't have mentioned this but i feel you guy's needed to know how i feel about it and how i plan on avoiding being screwed again

0 Kudos