cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Added account to Family Plan but it didn't upgrade

cbatsford
Local Performer

I have a family plan at 14.99/month.  I have 2 invited members.  

My work email is the second member (personal email is main accnt) and has worked for months - and recently my member account (not main accnt) dropped its sub to free/w sub.  This is second time this has happened...how to I reconnect the member sub?  Do I have to delete and reinvite?

accnt was dropped to free/w ads sub.

Thanks

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cbatsford It looks like there was a communication error in our system - I went ahead and fixed that on my end, so your account should now properly reflect Pandora Premium.

If this happens again down the line, please make sure to reach back out and let me know. 

Hope this helps! 😁

View solution in original post

16 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cbatsford It looks like there was a communication error in our system - I went ahead and fixed that on my end, so your account should now properly reflect Pandora Premium.

If this happens again down the line, please make sure to reach back out and let me know. 

Hope this helps! 😁

cbatsford
Local Performer

perfect. all good now.  Thank you.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cbatsford Happy to hear that.

Hope we continue to see you around the Community! 😎

0 Kudos

Nisainin
Local Performer

I’ve accepted the invite on my husband phone and it still acts like the free version with ads I’ve restarted the phone and that did not help.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nisainin I'm showing an invitation was sent, however it hasn't been accepted yet.

This being said, we've made a small change that should help.

Please have him try again and let me know if he continues to hear ads on his account.

0 Kudos

alicialieb
Local Performer

One of the members of my family plan are still hearing ads. (I am the account holder and do not get ads.)

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@alicialieb I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

mitchelltim021
Local Performer

My boyfriend signed up for the family plan and sent me an invite and I am still hearing ads after accepting the invite twice from the email sent but his is the primary and isnt receiving ads... Help!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mitchelltim021 Please have your boyfriend contact our support team for further assistance. Since he is the main account holder, they will need to speak with him directly in order to get you on his plan.

Have him send them a message here.

0 Kudos

Keidrafav
Local Performer

I’m having the same issue so do I have to put in a ticket for this too?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Keidrafav I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

iamprofchaos
Local Performer

Im having the same issue, a family account I added isnt updating please help

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@iamprofchaos I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

FiestyFox
Local Performer

My granddaughter has accepted her invite to join the family plan, however she is still getting ads. I have deleted her account and signed up again. I have deleted the app and restarted her phone, then reinstalled the app. Still getting ads. Please help. 

0 Kudos

FiestyFox
Local Performer

Nevermind, I figured it out. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the update, @FiestyFox.

Enjoy the music!

0 Kudos