cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Current Subscriber to Family Plan

mulineman
Local Performer

I am upgrading my free account to a family premium plan.  I want to add my 16 year old daughter, who has a current premium plan.  I understand I will have to cancel hers in order to bring her over to my new family plan since we are subscribed through apple.  I am just worried my daughter will lose her playlists and thumb ratings.  Can I be assured she will not lose her preferences?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Troublemaker
Local Performer

If you use her email and password her play list will come with her!

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @mulineman. 👋

Looks like you've been in touch with our User Support team via email regarding this issue. 

I do see that her account is upgraded through Apple. She will need to cancel her own Premium subscription through Apple and wait for it to expire before joining your Premium Family plan. Once it expires, she can accept the invite you sent over. 

You can help her cancel the automatic renewal using these steps: Manage subscription: Apple (iTunes)

++

The short answer is no, she won't lose her collection, stations, playlist, or Thumb feedback.

When you downgrade from Pandora Premium to Plus or ad-supported Pandora, you will not be able to access your on-demand music collection or custom playlists. However, your collection and playback history will be stored in our servers for when you return to Premium.

In the meantime, you will have access to all the stations you've created and any podcasts you've added to your account including all Thumb feedback and added variety. This also means there will only be a brief interruption in her service until she joins your Premium Family plan.

Hope this information is helpful. Let me know if you need anything else. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos