cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am I eligible for 60-day Trial Subsciption?

Cocoabear37_
Local Performer

Hello 

I would like to know if I am eligible for the 60 day trial and what is included

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Cocoabear37_ I moved your post to the Subscriptions space in order to keep the community tidy.

To see if you are eligible for any trials, or to officially upgrade to one of our paid services, you can visit this page.

If run into any trouble upgrading, you will need to contact our support team directly for assistance here.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Cocoabear37_ I moved your post to the Subscriptions space in order to keep the community tidy.

To see if you are eligible for any trials, or to officially upgrade to one of our paid services, you can visit this page.

If run into any trouble upgrading, you will need to contact our support team directly for assistance here.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

0 Kudos

somedudekrew
Local Performer

Hey i recently heard a specific ad on my pandora about getting a 60 day free trial and getting it for only 4.99 for a few months and i was listening to it on my windows 11 pc. Cannot find it and would like to try that trial. Please help me if you can and thanks.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@somedudekrew I moved your post over to this existing thread: Am I eligible for 60-day Trial Subsciption?

To see if you are eligible for any trials, or to officially upgrade to one of our paid services, you can visit this page.

If run into any trouble upgrading, you will need to contact our support team directly for assistance here.

Hope this helps!