cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App not upgrading all functions for premium

Totalacedude
Local Performer

Hi guys, 

Ok, I've had premium and it's subscribed via Google play to auto renew and all the time I get messages to 're subscribe' in the app, not only this but I loose replay functions and other thing etc but I still get unlimited skips. Let's say I search for a song I go to play it and I'm told I got to watch an advert.. ok so I watch the advert then the app locks up at the end of it saying 'loading please wait' I have to close app and re open. What's going on... ?? 

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Totalacedude I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their next email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Totalacedude I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their next email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

0 Kudos

Totalacedude
Local Performer

Ok guys getting fed up with this now... I have Pandora premium that renews with Google play,  but sometimes I open pandora and my list of previous stations etc at the top dissaprears and when I want to play on demand content such as a specific song It says I need to watch an advert. So I go the my profile and settings and then subscriptions and it says I'm currently subscribed to premium... This happens about once a month or every few months... If I leave it a few days etc it seems to start to work,. But until then I'm stuck with it like this.  I'm really annoyed because now I have a 700 Mile trip with ads that I shouldn't have cos I've paid for a service I'm not getting!

Just looked and it's got the button on the top left that says 'get premium' I click it and it says I already have it !!!!

Whats happening?? I'm using 2201.1

Oh... Here's the kicker... I've just watched the advert to play my content and after the ad played all I get is a message saying 'loading please wait' and nothing happens... And pandora locks up... Have to close app and open again...

Already tried clearing data and re signed in.. Did nothing. Then forced a stop of app and cleared data etc etc. Nothing. I'm beginning to think this is an app issue to do with subscription via Google play as why does app lock up after advert? This has happened many many times o we the years Ives used pandora !

Screenshot_2022-04-07-13-38-18-442_com.pandora.android.jpg

Ta ian

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

0 Kudos

Totalacedude
Local Performer

I may have an open case but I have got nowhere. They are now saying this is a known issue and their engineers are dealing with it... I have had this happen for 2 years + (on and off) 

it's finally working as premium(for now)

0 Kudos

Totalacedude
Local Performer

Ok 3 days later and I open the app it asks me if I want to re subscribe (which it already asked 2 times in the last 10 days! I click to re subscribe and I loose all my premium things and now back to basic..  no one is getting back to me with the 'open case' 😞 

0 Kudos

Totalacedude
Local Performer

I subscribe to premium using Google play (auto renew) and 50%+ of the time I want to do something it asks me to watch a video 1st but when I check it knows what my subscription is. Tech ppl say this is a known issue but it's not good enough. They said this over 6 months ago and I've been complaining about it for 18 months + who can I contact to try to resolve this or at least get some of my subscription back? It's like no one gives a sh1t and the community is the only place that's even slightly helped.  Cheers guys. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Totalacedude I have created a new ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

off
Local Performer

I signed up for premium today, July 8, 2023. My first time using my subscription and I got commercials.

I understood that a premium subscription meant ad free.  Wish I could talk with a real person to fix this.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@off I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

0 Kudos