cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billed by Apple - Switch from Plus to Premium

mlemelle138
Local Performer

I upgraded my subscription from plus to premium but my phone is still saying plus how do I make it upgrade on my phone ?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mlemelle138 As long as you completed these steps, your account should have automatically switched over to Pandora Premium:

To upgrade to Premium on your iOS device:

1. Go to the Profile tab in the bottom navigation bar.
  2. Tap on the Settings gear in the upper right hand corner.
  3. Select Subscription. From here you can view your current plan, as well as your options for upgrading to Premium.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

If your account has still not switched over to Pandora Premium, you should be able to use the following steps to get your subscription activated and returned to your account:

1. Start by opening the Pandora app on your iOS device, and going to the Profile tab.
  2. Select Upgrade.
  3. Scroll to the very bottom of the screen and tap Retrieve Your Subscription. You may need to enter your iTunes password to confirm.

This should reapply your subscription to your account.

Let me know how it goes. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Jmeha
Local Performer

It will probably say plus till that subscription expires then it might change

0 Kudos

mlemelle138
Local Performer

Ok Thanks

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mlemelle138 As long as you completed these steps, your account should have automatically switched over to Pandora Premium:

To upgrade to Premium on your iOS device:

1. Go to the Profile tab in the bottom navigation bar.
  2. Tap on the Settings gear in the upper right hand corner.
  3. Select Subscription. From here you can view your current plan, as well as your options for upgrading to Premium.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

If your account has still not switched over to Pandora Premium, you should be able to use the following steps to get your subscription activated and returned to your account:

1. Start by opening the Pandora app on your iOS device, and going to the Profile tab.
  2. Select Upgrade.
  3. Scroll to the very bottom of the screen and tap Retrieve Your Subscription. You may need to enter your iTunes password to confirm.

This should reapply your subscription to your account.

Let me know how it goes. 

0 Kudos