cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing error Gift subscription

Pd123
Local Performer

I attempted to purchase a gift subscription today.  This is a subscription that I renew annually.  This year I wanted to change the credit card.  I entered all the info for the new card following the prompts.  I kept getting an error message. Then I get a notification on my phone that my old credit card was charged, which Idid not authorize.  I would have just accepted that however and moved on, but the  intended recipient never received the gift notification and I did not get any confirmation, not even online that the order was confirmed.  However my card was most definitely charged.  His do I get my CC debited.  

I had to go in and set up another account and do another transaction so that the recipient received their gift on Christmas.

End result:  I purchased only one gift subscription but ended up paying twice.  How do I get my money back quickly and without a lot of hassle?

I have an inquiry pending but am not hopeful of a quick response...

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Pd123 Our support team has confirmed with me that you already have an open case with them regarding this issue.

If you need further assistance, you can reply back directly to the email thread you have going with them.

Thanks for being a part of the community!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Pd123 Our support team has confirmed with me that you already have an open case with them regarding this issue.

If you need further assistance, you can reply back directly to the email thread you have going with them.

Thanks for being a part of the community!

0 Kudos

Carlton1960
Local Performer

This is in reference to Pandora #04774247. It was sent to the following email, xx@ it was resent by Pandora but still not received , can we send it to a different email, xx@ ,please let me know if this is possible 

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Carlton1960 Please send a new message to our support team from the email address you'd like to continue the conversation from - you can submit your message here.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos