cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I buy Pandora Premium using another country's card?

that_subalchete
Underground

Do I can buy Pandora Premium with other country card then from U.S? I mean, like a example. I've got Visa payment card from Germany, do I can buy Pandora Premium?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@that_subalchete Nice to see you around the Community.

We do not accept cards outside of the US.

At this time, you’ll need to use a different card, PayPal account, or buy a Pandora gift card from one of our partners if you want to upgrade. 

These gift cards can be purchased for any amount and used as a standard form of payment when upgrading to any of our subscription tiers from the Pandora website.

You’ll need to consider your local tax rates when purchasing the gift card for subscriptions. In order to apply the gift card as a form of payment, the balance of the gift card must cover the total of the upgrade including tax.

I hope this information helps.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@that_subalchete Nice to see you around the Community.

We do not accept cards outside of the US.

At this time, you’ll need to use a different card, PayPal account, or buy a Pandora gift card from one of our partners if you want to upgrade. 

These gift cards can be purchased for any amount and used as a standard form of payment when upgrading to any of our subscription tiers from the Pandora website.

You’ll need to consider your local tax rates when purchasing the gift card for subscriptions. In order to apply the gift card as a form of payment, the balance of the gift card must cover the total of the upgrade including tax.

I hope this information helps.

0 Kudos

that_subalchete
Underground

What about Paypal? Paypal is not working if not american paypal?

0 Kudos