cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't upgrade to Premium Family because under 21

morganizach
Local Performer

Why did you guys cancel my family plan because I am not 21? It was fine for the whole last year. Why would you change your policy on this? The funny thing is I can still buy your other plans which cost more per person. Maybe I should get a Spotify family plan

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@morganizach We apologize for any inconvenience around this policy and definitely understand your frustration.

If there is someone in your family that is 21 or older and would be joining your family plan you may consider asking them to purchase the Pandora Premium Family subscription from their Pandora account and serve as the master account holder. They can then add your Pandora account to the plan as a sub account.

Thanks so much for your feedback around this, and we hope to see you more around the community! 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@morganizach We apologize for any inconvenience around this policy and definitely understand your frustration.

If there is someone in your family that is 21 or older and would be joining your family plan you may consider asking them to purchase the Pandora Premium Family subscription from their Pandora account and serve as the master account holder. They can then add your Pandora account to the plan as a sub account.

Thanks so much for your feedback around this, and we hope to see you more around the community! 

0 Kudos

morganizach
Local Performer

What is the reason for this?

tfullert
Local Performer

thats bs

0 Kudos