cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change renwal date

Lovelace1955
Local Performer

Dear Pandora I have one problem I enjoyed the music I love the music y’all play I have been a Pandora fan For years I am only asking for you all to move up your a date a payment because The $25 overdraft is really too much I’m only asking could you move your date of payment up to about the 5th Of the month overdraft is hurting me Please please please

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora

@Lovelace1955 Unfortunately, we aren't able to manually adjust the date you are billed. If you'd like to change your renewal date, you'll need to cancel your subscription and resubscribe on the date you'd like to be charged.

Keep in mind that the date the charge is reflected on your bank or credit card statement may still vary a day or two from the date you upgrade.

Hope this helps!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Music + Podcasts

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora

@Lovelace1955 Unfortunately, we aren't able to manually adjust the date you are billed. If you'd like to change your renewal date, you'll need to cancel your subscription and resubscribe on the date you'd like to be charged.

Keep in mind that the date the charge is reflected on your bank or credit card statement may still vary a day or two from the date you upgrade.

Hope this helps!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Music + Podcasts

0 Kudos