cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Refund on canceled subscription

Local Performer

I cancelled my subscription through Google back in December and was not charged until March first (today). I'd like a refund since I was unaware that I would be charged directly by Pandora.

0 Kudos

Re: Refund on canceled subscription

@Laika Our support team would be happy to explain any charges you are seeing on your account.

I will have them reach out to you separately via email - please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience! 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Pending Charge through Google Play

Local Performer

Can the support team reach out to me please? I cancelled before the renewal date and was charged anyway.

mod edit: changing title for clarity

0 Kudos

Re: Pending Charge through Google Play

Hi @Angryjoe19 thanks for posting to community! 

I've checked your account and can confirm that your subscription through Google Play has been canceled.

I do see there is a pending charge to renew your subscription. This is because Google Play implemented a policy where subscription payments can be authorized up to 72 hours early, in order to ensure there's a balance in your payment account. That's why you're seeing an additional charge.

The pending charge should drop off of your account automatically.

If it doesn't, you can reach out to Google Play directly for more help. You can get in touch with their support team here.

Thanks again for posting!

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

Cancelled subscription but still getting charged

Local Performer

I have been getting charged since December of 2019 for a subscription that has been expired since May of 2019, why are you still charging me? I'm asking for a refund. 

0 Kudos

Re: Cancelled subscription but still getting charged

@gallardoemiliaa Someone from our support team will be contacting you separately via email to look into this.

Please keep an eye out for their message! 📝

0 Kudos

Local Performer

I'm having the exact same problem. How can you fix this Pandora, because I've been getting charged for months without receiving the benefits of said subscription I'm getting charged for. And I would like to receive a refund for all those months I was charged for.

0 Kudos

Hi @yamifer thanks for posting.

I've asked someone from our User Support team to follow up with you on this. They will be contacted you via the email on your Pandora account.

Please be on the look out for their email. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

GOOGLE*PANDORA

Local Performer

I’ve been getting charged for months without using this service. I downloaded the app and figured out how to login. Then I canceled my subscription yet they are still charging me. How can I make this stop? 

0 Kudos

Re: GOOGLE*PANDORA

@Kamdonda I moved your post to this thread since it sounds like you are experiencing a similar issue.

Someone from our support team mentioned you already have an open case with them - please keep an eye out for their email reply and they will be happy to look into this further with you. 

0 Kudos

Re: Billing for account I don't use

Local Performer

I have had this same exact issue. Cancelled over a year ago and have still been charged each month.

0 Kudos

Re: Billing for account I don't use

@Mothahtheresa Our support team will be sending you a separate message via email to look into this with you.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos