cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost to play Pandora in my car radio system

Fhubert
Local Performer

I would like to know how much it will cost to play Pandora to my car radio system

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Fhubert At the moment your account is set to our free, ad-supported service.

We offer trials of Pandora Plus, Pandora Premium and Pandora Premium Family, but they are purely optional.

You can always reject these trial offers, or if you do decide to check out a trial but don't want to be automatically billed, simply turn off auto-renewal so you aren't charged at its conclusion. (If you need help doing that, let me know.)

We're happy to have listeners whether they are paid or free, so you don't actually have to sign up for a subscription to play Pandora in your car.

Hope this helps to clarify!

View solution in original post

1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Fhubert At the moment your account is set to our free, ad-supported service.

We offer trials of Pandora Plus, Pandora Premium and Pandora Premium Family, but they are purely optional.

You can always reject these trial offers, or if you do decide to check out a trial but don't want to be automatically billed, simply turn off auto-renewal so you aren't charged at its conclusion. (If you need help doing that, let me know.)

We're happy to have listeners whether they are paid or free, so you don't actually have to sign up for a subscription to play Pandora in your car.

Hope this helps to clarify!