cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct billed - Copy of Invoices/Receipts

spm1900
Local Performer

How do I print of a receipt for my Pandora Bill. It is needed for work purposes 

Labels (1)
116 Replies

sgarcia
Underground

Can you please send me a copy of my receipt for April.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sgarcia I moved your post over to this existing thread: Direct billed - Copy of Invoices/Receipts

A copy of your latest receipt has now been emailed to you.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

setupevent
Local Performer

I need a copy of my last receipt

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@setupevent I moved your post over to this existing thread: Direct billed - Copy of Invoices/Receipts

Enjoy the music!

0 Kudos

setupevent
Local Performer

We don't have access to the xx@ email. Could you send it to xx@?

Moderator Edit: Personal info

0 Kudos

sm476273
Local Performer

Can I please get a copy of the receipt from the latest billing cycle emailed to me?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@setupevent I recommend updating the email address on your account to avoid any issues with this moving forward.

You can find instructions on how to do so here: How to update your email address

In the meantime, please contact our support team directly here for further assistance with getting your receipt sent to the correct email address.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sm476273 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Direct billed - Copy of Invoices/Receipts

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

artisanlaguna
Local Performer

Hello,  

I need receipts for services effective 02/2024- Current.  They are not emailing to my account at xx@.  I need these Today!! 

Thank you

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@artisanlaguna I moved your post over to this existing thread: Direct billed - Copy of Invoices/Receipts

Unfortunately, there isn't currently a way to have your receipts emailed to you automatically.

If you haven't already done so, I recommend giving this existing idea a ❤️ and leaving a comment to express your interest in getting that option added to the service.

In the meantime, I've emailed you a copy of your receipts from 02/24 - current.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

MDI
Underground

Could you email me a receipt for the charge to my credit card on April 18th?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

No problem, @MDI.

That receipt has now been emailed to you.

Thanks for listening!

0 Kudos

LisaQT
Local Performer

I need the receipt for tax purposes as it's a subscription for a business. Every year when Pandora renews I have to go to Chat to ask for a receipt and they email it to me. Such a waste of time. This should be posted in the Account information.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @LisaQT 

Welcome to community!

I moved your post over to an existing thread: Direct billed - Copy of Invoices/Receipts

A copy of your receipt has been sent to the email associated with your Pandora account. If you don't see this email soon, be sure to check any junk or trash folders.

We appreciate you making Pandora a part of your business.

Pandora is available and optimized for use in settings such as a business through Mood Media, with features like unlimited listening, no advertising, and a media player that can connect to your existing sound system.

Pandora for Business also ensures that you have the proper licenses to play music in your public setting. Due to the terms of our music licenses, the consumer version of the Pandora service (including Pandora Plus and Pandora Premium) can only legally be used to play music in a personal and private setting. Businesses, including non-profit or tax exempt organizations, must all have the proper licenses to play music, which also fairly compensates artists, authors, composers, publishers and other rights holders.

Use of Pandora in a commercial setting is available only via hardware sold by Mood Media. To learn more or sign up, please click here.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

PapillionRec
Local Performer

Hello,

I need to submit a receipt for our Pandora billing.  Who can I talk to about that?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PapillionRec I moved your post over to this existing thread: Direct billed - Copy of Invoices/Receipts

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

PapillionRec
Local Performer

Thanks, but we did not receive the emailed receipt at xx@. would you please resend and courtesy copy xx@.

Thank You.

Doug Huggins 

Papillion Recreation Department

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

bluedtke2
Local Performer

How do I print a copy of my receipt for March, 2024??

Thank you.  Bryan

0 Kudos

rdewitty
Local Performer

Hello!  I am in need of my receipt as well - could you please email it to me?

Thanks!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PapillionRec A copy of your receipt has been resent via email.

If you still aren't seeing it on your end, please contact our support team directly for further assistance here.

0 Kudos