cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double charged by Google Play

RV1
Underground

I have also been being double charged for Pandora by Google. It has been going on for about 7 months now. I have reached out through email (because you cannot contact Pandora by phone) and they were unable to help me. I tried calling the Google number on my bill but that number really does not let you get to a person either. I have disputed the charges with my credit card company.

It seems like this is something that is happening to a lot of people. There is an obvious problem with double charging for Pandora. It does not seem as though they are in any hurry to rectify the situation

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RV1 For future reference, you can always contact the Google Play support team directly here

This being said, I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their next email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RV1 For future reference, you can always contact the Google Play support team directly here

This being said, I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their next email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

Sixt8bird
Local Performer

I was billed $10.92 on a different card!! I pay yearly!!! This was Google Pandora!!!! **ahem**!!!Your prices are bead

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sixt8bird I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Customs89
Local Performer

I'm getting charged 9.99 and 10.89 . It started on 7-14-23 until 1-16-24. 7 times. Who do i go through or steps to refund. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Customs89 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos