cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message: "Sorry, your payment information is not valid"

Renstar07
Local Performer

I need some assistance with this error,i keep getting my card info is invalid but it is not

Labels (2)
74 Replies

NatCudahy
Local Performer

Hey Adam, I seem to been having the same issues, my debit card doesn't seem to be accepted and I can't use paypal either.  If you don't mind opening a ticket for me, it would be super appreciated!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@RandyWalters @NatCudahy I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Music + Podcasts

Jessmarie1118
Local Performer

I'm having this very same issue and my payment method is accurate, I've been trying for days to update before my premium account expired but it say my card is invalid, I CANNOT believe this is something that needs to be resolved on a case to case basis, we have family members sharing premium and 3 are my teens who are driving me nuts because their playlists are gone! And I don't understand why we aren't able to create our own support tickets to expedite this faster. This isn't what I expect from Pandora and I've been using this service for years and finally decided to upgrade last year to an annual family plans so everyone had their own stuff... How fast can we get this resolved??????????????????????//

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Jessmarie1118 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Pandora update 12/30/21:

If you're seeing the Sorry your payment information is invalid error message, you will need to reach out directly to our support team for further assistance.

You can submit your message directly through our help site here.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

Dax11
Local Performer

I can't pass this point.

mompand2.png

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Dax11 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

dlkelley1954
Local Performer

Received error message which states account information is invalid?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@dlkelley1954 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

oceantyler13
Local Performer

It keeps saying sorry, your payment info is not valid. except my card IS valid

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@oceantyler13 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

0 Kudos

sunfinder1
Local Performer

I keep getting this message.

Sorry, your payment information is not valid. Please update your details."

I have tried 4 credit cards. All good cards.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@sunfinder1 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

0 Kudos

Damon2
Casual Fan

My payment will not go thru although my payment info is correct & funds are available!  I've had Pandora acct. for years.  This is the only form of payment i have.  What to do?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Damon2 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos