cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message when managing subscription

yashudog
Local Performer

When I go to invite someone to my family plan, I get the message “subscriptions not available- try again later.” Why is this happening?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@yashudog Welcome to the community!

If you are managing your family plan subscription from a computer, does that error message pop up when you attempt to send an invite using a different browser using the steps listed on this page?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

yashudog
Local Performer
I tried using the link to the page you sent me and I now get this message: "Something has gone wrong. We're working on this issue, and we'll have things back to normal soon." It is frustrating because I was able to add the rest of my family. My little guy is upset because his email is the only one that will not go through.
0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hey @yashudog, check your community private messages, I've reached out to follow up. 😃

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

yashudog
Local Performer

I have tried everything that you have mentioned and this email still will not go thru.  When I try to send it from my phone app, I still get the message, “subscriptions not available- try again later.”  When I go to the "Manage your Subscriptions" page from my computer, I get the message "Something has gone wrong. We're working on this issue, and we'll have things back to normal soon."  I do not understand why this is happening, and I am beginning to get angry because I am paying for a Family Subscription that one of my family members cannot use!!!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@yashudog I have confirmed with our support team that they will be sending you a message via email to the email address your Pandora account is registered under.

Please keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to look into this further with you.

0 Kudos