cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Trial on Apple

beabea699
Local Performer

I signed up for a free trial of Pandora Plus, and I checked my account today and payment is pending. The subscription info says that my next billing date is December 14, 2019, but I should not have been billed yet. I also did not see a customer service number to call so I assumed this was how to request information.

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @beabea699 thanks for posting to community! 

I've taken a look at your account and I do see that you signed up for a 30-day trial of Pandora Plus through Apple. Then it looks like, for some reason, a few minutes later the account was upgraded to an actual subscription of Pandora Plus. 

Unfortunately, I can't manage this directly on my end as I don't have access to the Apple billing system.

I'd recommend cancelling the subscription through Apple and requesting a refund with the steps that can be found here

I've gone ahead and made you eligible to receive the trial again. Once you begin to hear ads on your account, you can upgrade to a trial from here. Be sure to upgrade from the link provided, this will be directly through Pandora, not through Apple. 

Hope this helped. Thanks again for being part of community! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Joliph1111
Local Performer

I also was charged and want a refund. It's only been like 40 mins... I'm trying to cancel my free trail that still charged me 9.99 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Joliph1111 I moved your post to this thread since you were also charged for a trial you signed up for through Apple.

Unfortunately, I can't manage this directly on my end as I don't have access to the Apple billing system.

You can find steps on how to cancel the subscription, and request a refund from Apple here.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 🎶

0 Kudos