cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Charged for the Wrong Apple Subscription

kjmenchio
Local Performer

I subscribed to Plus for $4.99/mo on Apple iOS, but I am getting charged $12.99/mo for Premium. In the app, I see $4.99/mo is checked, but the charges on my credit card are $12.99. How do I fix this and get a refund for over payment?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kjmenchio Subscriptions purchased on iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch) are billed through Apple, so any billing discrepancies are handled by their support team.

To request a refund through Apple, please follow these steps from a computer or mobile device:

1. Visit this link.
  2. Select Billing and Subscriptions and then Subscriptions & Purchases.
  3. Select Request a Refund twice.
  4. Sign into the Apple ID account that was billed. You may have to complete a two-factor authorization to continue.
  5. Once you're logged in, find Pandora on the list and select Report.
  6. Choose I'd like to request a refund from the list, and hit Select.

For additional help with your purchase, go to Subscriptions and Purchases Support.

You can also get in touch with the Apple support team directly here.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 🎶

0 Kudos

albritz
Local Performer

When I originally signed up for Pandora One  (2013-2014?) I was guaranteed a $3.99 rate "forever". But suddenly this month I notice I've been charged $4.99. That's not good. I never cancelled my subscription and never missed a payment. So what gives?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@albritz I moved your post over to this existing thread since your account is currently upgraded through Apple: Getting Charged for the Wrong Apple Subscription

Someone from our support team will be reaching out to you privately via email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

albritz
Local Performer

Oops, my mistake, not Pandora’s—hadn’t bothered to read my Apple receipt that included an extra (non-Pandora) charge. Kudos to Pandora support for their quick and helpful response. Still a loyal customer!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the update on this, @albritz.

Hope we continue to see you around the Community! 

0 Kudos