cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gifting Pandora

doublelung84
Local Performer
My wife uses Pandora, the free version. I would like to get a 6 month subscription for her for Christmas with no reoccurring billing. Is this possible and if so, how do I go about it?
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@doublelung84 While we don't currently offer 6-month gift subscriptions to Pandora Plus, we do offer annual gift subscriptions.

To purchase a gift subscription to Pandora Plus, first log into your Pandora account from a computer and visit this link.

On that screen, you can choose to send the gift via email or print a physical copy.

Note: you can't schedule the gift to be sent at a specific time, so if you don't want to spoil the surprise, you might want to select the print option.

From there, you will have a choice of themes (Birthday, Thank you, Generic, etc.) and you can also add a personalized message.

To finalize the purchase, either provide your payment info or pay via PayPal.

Happy Holidays! 🎶

View solution in original post

9 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@doublelung84 While we don't currently offer 6-month gift subscriptions to Pandora Plus, we do offer annual gift subscriptions.

To purchase a gift subscription to Pandora Plus, first log into your Pandora account from a computer and visit this link.

On that screen, you can choose to send the gift via email or print a physical copy.

Note: you can't schedule the gift to be sent at a specific time, so if you don't want to spoil the surprise, you might want to select the print option.

From there, you will have a choice of themes (Birthday, Thank you, Generic, etc.) and you can also add a personalized message.

To finalize the purchase, either provide your payment info or pay via PayPal.

Happy Holidays! 🎶

joemd1960
Up & Coming Artist

Thanks for this Adam. My cousin has a birthday coming up next month. This is the perfect gift for her!

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @joemd1960. 👋

Thanks so much for sharing the gift of music with your cousin.

Hope she has a wonderful birthday.

Happy listening to you both! 🎶

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

joemd1960
Up & Coming Artist

How long does it take for the recipient to see it in the email? I got the confirmation email, it was gifted over two hours ago. Thank you 😊 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @joemd1960. 👋

Should you choose to email the gift subscription, the recipient should receive the confirmation shortly after purchase. If the recipient didn't receive it yet, I would recommend having them check their junk/spam folder to ensure it didn't end up there.

In the meantime, member from our User Support team has re-sent the gift subscription for you as well as emailed you directly.

Feel free to let us know if you continue to have trouble with this. 

Thanks so much for posting on the community! :pandora:

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

joemd1960
Up & Coming Artist

Thanks much Alyssa! All is good, I copied and pasted the link and sent it to her email. Much appreciated for you response and assistance!👍😊

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

No problem at all.

Glad to be of assistance, @joemd1960👍

Anthony342biga
Local Performer

you said if I pay the money is to get off my car cuz it went through I called the bank and it's not still not working I don't know what the problem is

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Anthony342biga It looks like you also posted on this thread earlier today: I forgot my password and need to reset it

To clarify, is this the same issue, or are you reporting a separate issue here?

If so, can you explain with me a little more about what is happening? The more details you're able to provide, the better equipped I'll be to help.

I look forward to hearing back. 

0 Kudos